- I never fly without a scarf. It can be used for the typical purpose which is to add style to an outfit (multiple outfits if I color coordinate), but my favorite use is for a blanket on a cold plane. The scarf is small and compact so it’s easy to fit in my carry on and can keep me warm.
- Water! For those of you who know me, you know that I am a severe Dr. Pepper addict. However, plane rides through me for a whirl due to the humidity on the plane and air recirculation. I instantly feel dry and dehydrated.
- I pads come in use for many great reasons. Games, books, music, movies, work, or in my case homework.
- My husband and I love this auxiliary splitter. It allows us to both plug our headphones into one iPad or computer so that we can watch the same movie.
- Moisturizers are crucial for my skin. I already have dry skin so you can imagine after a plane ride.
- Lysol disinfecting wipes can be great to wipe down in area in the airport or on the plane. My husband is a bad germaphobe so these come in handy. Besides you never know who changed their baby or coughed all over the tray table on the plane… Yuck…
- Hand Sanitizer is something that I never go without, but especially not when I travel. The last thing I want on my vacation is to get sick.
- Vitamin C comes in handy to boost my immune system. I don’t think there is a such thing as taking too many precautions.
- Bounce Sheets keep my clothing and luggage smelling fresh. I don’t like to have dingy, smelly clothes when I arrive at my destination.
- Battery Charger. I don’t know what it is about traveling, but I swear my phone, iPad, etc. always dies way faster than normal.
- Skull Candy Headphones are excellent for on the plane. They block out all the background noise so that you can actually hear you’re movie, music, etc.
I hope these tips come in handy! Time to board!
~The Rustic Ranch Wife